Experience the joy of flying!
Welcome to the official Website of AEROTOURS GmbH - Flight Training School (ATPL) and Air Carrier located directly near the gates of Berlin at the aerodrome Strausberg.
At ideal conditions we enable you to become successful as an airline transport or commercial pilot. Both reasonable landing fees as well as low cost structures offered will facilitate fulfilling your dreams.
Furthermore, we offer sightseeing and event flights as well as business travel and transport flights all over Europe at very favourable conditions.
Quality and Safety are our prime concern. That is why we have three certified Quality- and Safetymanagaement systems.
AEROTOURS' story of success began in 2000 when it was spun off the flight training school "Flugschule PEGASUS", which has been existing since 1994. AEROTOURS was founded with the aim to establish an independent flying training organization. A large pool of instructors, airplanes and simulators as well as a great infrastructure are mandatory for a successful training.
Due to the implementation of JAR-OPS everybody quickly realized that the company has to continue growing. From then on, as a consequence the company has been operated under the official license - the AOC (Air Operators Certificate) of the German Federal Office of Civil Aviation (LBA). Ever since, AEROTOURS is regularly performing flights from the airport Strausberg to destinations within Germany and countries all over Europe.
- Michael & Robert Hanke
- German & English
- Instructors & employees
- Head office, hangar and accommodation
- 3500 m²
- Airplanes and simulators
- We offer
- Pilot training, Executive flights, Aviation trainings
- Completed trainings
- > 2000
- > 3800
Get in touch
Our training courses
- ATPL(A) (Airline pilot modular)
- ATPL(A) (Airline pilot integrated)
- ATPL(A) (Airline pilot incl. Bachelor)
- CPL(A) (Commercial pilot)
- PPL(A) (international Private pilot license)
- LAPL(A) (european Light aircraft pilot license)
- SPL(A) (Sport- / Ultralight pilot license)
Flight instructor ratings:
- FI(A) (Flight instructor)
- FI(A)-IR (Flight instructor for Instrument flights)
- IRI(A) (Instrument Rating Instructor)
- CRI ME (Class Rating Instructor for multi-engine airplanes)
- MCCI King Air 90-200 Serie (Multi Crew Cooperation Instructor)
- MCCI King B737 Serie (Multi Crew Cooperation Instructor)
- IR(A) ME oder SE (Instrument rating for singe- and multi-engine airplanes)
- CB-IR(A) ME oder SE (Competency based instrument rating)
- EIR(A) ME oder SE (Enroute instrument rating)
Crew Ressource Management & Dangerous Goods:
- CRM/ DGR Crew Ressource Management/ Dangerous Goods
- CRM Train the trainer CRM instructor
- CRM Assessor for captain assessements
Multi Crew Cooperation:
- MCC auf Beechcraft B200GT King Air (Multi Crew Cooperation)
- APS-MCC auf Boeing B737-800W NG (Advanced Procedure Std Multi Crew Cooperation)
- MCC auf Boeing B737-800W NG (Multi Crew Cooperation)
- JOC auf Boeing B737-800W NG (Jet Orientation Course)
Class- and Type ratings:
- Glass cockpit course - Garmin G1000
- NVFR (Night VFR)
- Radio communication BZF I & II, AZF
- ICAO Level 4 & 5, Initial & renewal tests
- Checkflights/ Refresher/ Renewal
- Advanced UPRT
- UPRT Instructor
- Flight safetys- and Emergency Trainings
- Pinch Hitter Kurse
Be well informed
with our AEROTOURS Web App
With the app created by us AEROTOURS GmbH - Verkehrspilotenschule, Luftfahrtunternehmen und Flugzeugcharter in Strausberg, you as a logged in user can check which airplanes are available and charter it right away on your preffered date.
Booked and aknowledged dates are being shown on a respective list with an overview of your flights.
Furthermore you are able to check the current weather with live webcam pictures as well as Berlin airport's up to date METAR and TAF.
All our courses are being shown with detailed informations, available spaces and AEROTOURS news.
++ Student Login ++ Sign up for courses now ++
Sign up now!
Sign up now!
Flight- and Ground instructors