ATPL(A) integrated incl. Bachelor studies
In cooperation with the Eberswalde University of Applied Sciences, we also offer the ATPL training (Ab initio) in connection with the course of studies "Enterprise Management", because pilots are needed in global aviation, who can not only apply aviation know-how; Economic context.
Companies like airlines are looking for people who are flexible, honest and trustworthy, but who are also responsible for their ethical, sustainable and socially responsible behavior.
Students learn everything decision-oriented managers need in order to lead companies consistently and sustainably to success. In addition, you will also receive a full ATPL(A) pilot license as a second stand.
The 8 semester course (including practical project semester, undergraduate thesis and traffic pilot theory) conveys, in addition to commercial and technical knowledge, special skills for the use in the area of aviation. The combination of higher education and ATPL training (Ab initio) makes it possible to be used in the air as well as in the management of an airline, an airport or other aerospace companies.
The study provides you with a "second leg" beside your pilot career and is the prerequisite for taking over key functions in the management.
Prior to the beginning of the training you need to submit the following documents to us:
- contract of training with AEROTOURS ATO
- aviation medical class 1 given by an AMC
- copy of a valid identity card or passport for identity verification
- 1 passport photograph
- background check (Sec. 7 para. 1 no. 4 Aviation Security Act (LuftSiG) and sec. 4 para. 1 Aviation Security Act) and a Police Clearance Certificate
- extract of German Federal Bureau of Motor Vehicles and Drivers (Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt) (Sec. 30 para. 8 of Road Traffic Act (StVG))
- declaration of pending criminal proceedings (Sec. 24 para. 3 no. 3 and 4 Air Traffic Licensing Order)
- minimum age for starting training is 17 (license qualification with age of 21)
- approval of legal representatives in case applicant is minor
- first aid certificate (is conducted within AEROTOURS ATO)
Prior to the beginning of the training the student has to provide evidence about his/her sufficient knowledge of English, mathematics and physics.
The following is accepted:
- opinion of an officially recognized expert
- or certificate of A-Levels (premise: having studied the above subjects for at least three years)
- or a passed DLR test
- or the student's previous knowledge is tested by AEROTOURS' Head of Training
- General university entrance qualification (Abitur) or Fachhochschulreife
- Training contract with AEROTOURS ATO
Duration of study:
- 8 Semester (incl. practical project semester, Bachelor Thesis and Pilot Training)
- maximum of 25 seats
- Bachelor of Sciences (B.Sc.) 180 ECTS
- CPL/IR with ATPL Theory Credit (frozen ATPL)
The AEROTOURS conducts the theory education in a combination of distance and presence teaching. Through an independent certification at the central office for distance learning in the form of a modern online-based eAcademy course, we can offer you an optimal accompaniment up to the theory examination.
The theory test must be submitted no later than 18 months after the start of the training.
If you should come to us without prior knowledge, you should plan for at least one year for the entire ATPL (A) -training if your motivation and willingness to learn are adequate.
The course ATPL (A) including studies can be started as of the 1st of October.
The practical training is based on the practical CPL (A) and IR (A) MEP course.
The training is completed in 2 exams, on the one hand, the practical CPL (A) test on a complex aircraft (Socata TB 20) and on the other hand the IR (A) MEP test flight on our Partenavia P68B. Alternatively, the IR (A) can also be purchased for single-engine SEP aircraft, then the test is carried out at Cessna 172.
The study is structured as follows:
- value-oriented company management
- Personnel und project management
- Air traffic management
Subjects during pilot training:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Mass and Balance
- Flight Planning
- Human Performance
- General Navigation
- Radio Navigation
- Operational Procedures
- Radio Communication (BZF/ AZF)